Tobacco and Nicotine Fact Sheets
Accurate, timely information on tobacco products, cessation, health consequences and more.
Check back often for new resources and the latest facts and figures.
New Fact Sheets
U.S. Surgeon General's Reports-
- Preventing Tobacco Use Among Youth and Young Adults-Fact Sheet (2012)
- Additional U.S. Surgeon General Tobacco-Related Reports
Tobacco and Nicotine Products
- All About Cigars
- Chemicals Found in Tobacco Smoke
- Electronic Cigarettes in Utah (2015)
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Electronic Cigarettes and the Workplace: Misunderstood
- Health Effects of Nicotine Products
- Nicotine and the Developing Brain
- The TRUTH About the Use of Flavors in Tobacco
- Smokeless Tobacco Products
- Health Effects of Smokeless/Spit Tobacco
- Advertising and Marketing Tactics
- Want to Learn More? Visit the following:
- Campaign For Tobacco Free Kids: Smokeless Tobacco Harms
- Centers for Disease Control: Smokeless Tobacco
- National Cancer Institute: Smokeless Tobacco and Cancer
- National Spit Tobacco Education Program
- Why Quit?
- Nicotine Withdrawal
- Quitting and Weight Gain
- Tips to Quit
- Want to Learn More? Visit our Quitting section.
Tobacco and Youth