Tobacco and Nicotine Fact Sheets
Accurate, timely information on tobacco products, cessation, health consequences and more.
Check back often for new resources and the latest facts and figures.
- Benefits and Savings From Each 1 % Decline in Utah Smoking Rates.
- Economic Toll of Tobacco Use, Utah and U.S. 2009
- Evaluation of Utah's THE TRUTH Anti-Tobacco Marketing Campaign
- Tobacco Related Costs to Utah
- Utah's Anti-Tobacco Efforts Are Making A Difference
- Utah Master Settlement Agreement Fact Sheet
U.S. Surgeon General's Report- 2012
- Tobacco, Heart Disease and Stroke
- Tobacco and Asthma
- Tobacco and Cancer
- Tobacco and COPD
- Tobacco and Diabetes
- Tobacco and HIV
- Tobacco and Ulcers
- Tobacco and Periodontal (gum) Disease
- The TRUTH about Cigars
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Electronic Cigarettes and the Workplace: Misunderstood
- Chemicals Found in Tobacco Smoke
- Smokeless Tobacco Products
- Health Effects of Smokeless/Spit Tobacco
- Advertising and Marketing Tactics
- The History of Smokeless Tobacco
Want to Learn More? Visit the following:
- Campaign For Tobacco Free Kids: Smokeless Tobacco Harms
- Centers for Disease Control: Smokeless Tobacco
- National Cancer Institute: Smokeless Tobacco and Cancer
- National Spit Tobacco Education Program
- Why Quit?
- Nicotine Withdrawal
- Quitting and Weight Gain
- Tips to Quit
Want to Learn More? Visit our Quitting section.
- Youth and Tobacco Use
- Tobacco Facts for Youth
- Want to learn more? Visit our Youth Section.
- Secondhand Smoke
- Secondhand Smoke: Hookah and E-Cigarettes in Utah
- Secondhand Smoke in Cars
- Secondhand Smoke, Kids, and Cars(Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids)
Want to Learn More? Visit our Secondhand Smoke Section.
Facts and Information Pages
- Main Page
- Tobacco Overview
- Benefits of Tobacco Prevention and Control Efforts
- Fact Sheets
- More Resources
Fact Sheets by Topic
- Tobacco and Chronic Diseases
- New/Other Tobacco Products
- Flavored Tobacco
- Smokeless/Spit Tobacco
- Secondhand Smoke
- Tobacco and Women
- Tobacco and Youth